Wednesday, October 26, 2011

#128 Quiet City




A personal illustration I started a long time ago. It was in my "unfinished" folder for REALLY too long, never satisfied etc..
so last week I re-open and tryed to finish it for real. I had hard time to paint the city and the small islands in the foreground, and this part still could be better..
Anyway I need to work on new stuff now ! I hope you'll like :)


une illu perso que j'avais commencer depuis TRÈS longtemps..au moins 1 an..Elle trainait dans mon dossier "pas finie" depuis un bout, alors je me suis enfin decidé à la finir la semaine passée.
J'ai pas mal lutté sur la ville au loin et aussi le premier plan avec les petites îles, et d'ailleurs cette zone pourait encore être amélioré ...enfin..
J'ai besoin de passé à autre chose et d'être plus rapide sur les prochaines, j'espere que celle là vous plaira :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome!

Jordan Patel said...

Wow

you are a really great artist.

I'm wondering... are you producing art for the new Spider man game.

Also do you think (when you have the time of course) produce a piece on Spiderman wearing the new suit from the film?

Anyways, can't wait to see what else you upload